You know you have been studying abroad in UK when….
1. One out of 4 words you hear in the streets is "fuck" or "fucking"
2. You have tried the symbol of British food, a breaded piece of fish with fries and they call it "fish & chips".
3. You see semi-naked girls in the streets and boys wearing t-shirts with temperatures below zero.
4. You are shocked to see that the Uni is closed, city is collapsed and people stranded if streets are covered with more that 5 cm of snow.
5. You have travelled to London just for 1 pound with
a fun fare, and you love it.
6. You wake up every morning knowing that it’s quite unlikely that you’re going to see the sun.
7. You drink pints every day and you love them
8. You see people having a pee while they get money
from a cash machine. （周六晚上，随处可见随地小便的人…=.=）
9. You realize that dinner time is 6pm
10. You see people drunk in the streets at 8pm.
11. You see old people getting pissed in Potters Wheel (Wetherspoon)
12. You are kicked out of a pub at 11.30 pm (平时的确差不多这个时间出门~)
13. You have learned the difference between pasty and pastry and you’ve tried a Cornish Pasty.
14. You see people wearing flipflops and shorts even though it’s raining.
15. You’ve said "cheers mate" more than twice
16. You’ve tried to buy a traditional coffee maker and you’ve failed.
17. You realize the most important religion is not Christianity but Rugby. （Rugby is huge~!!!）
18. You wonder how people wash their intimate parts without a "bidé"
19. You wonder why the concept of "proper curtains" hasn’t arrived to this country yet.
20. You hear and say "sorry" at least 10 times a day. （很有礼貌~喜欢~!）
21. You’ve seen naked women on the second (and first, and third…) page of the daily newspapers. ( 英国小报 The Sun!!!! 以第三页全裸女出名)
22. After a failed conversation with someone in the street you wonder whether he/she was speaking in Scottish, Gaelic, Welsh, Cornish, Irish or English. （哈哈….小小的一个国家，居然这么多种口音）
23. You see Tesco as an important social meeting point.
24. You have struggled trying to convert from Farenhait to Celcius, from Miles to Kilometers and from Pounds to Euros, but you know a pint is 0.56 litres.
25. You have been driving on the wrong side of the road
26. You have seen old people smiling at you in the street （常感到很温暖~）
27. You have been asked for "some spare change" by an unknown person.(市民对乞丐很好呢，常常看到坐下跟乞丐聊天的路人)
28. You see 3 kebab shops and 2 indian restaurants in every street. （讨厌吃Kebab…）
29. You’ve had a Full English Breakfast with bacon, eggs, sausages, beans, etc and you think it’s amazing （it’s awesome!!!）
30. You’ve had a burger, chips and beans on the same plate.
31. You’ve thought more than ten times that the car you have just seen was driven by nobody
32. You have tried to destroy the fire alarm at least a couple of times. （以前的flat,一炒菜就火警响，气S我了!）
33. You have wondered about the wildlife present in your carpet.
34. You see a group of people wearing fancy dresses every time you go out at night. （大爱fancy dress~他们也太有创意了吧）
35. You have been in a pub next to a really drunk lady, that you think could even be your grandma. （见过一个年轻人和喝醉了的60岁+女人跳舞，kiss… 恶心死我了）
36. You think you’re going to visit a palace, a castle or a chapel and you only see a few old stones. （高地太典型了!!!!!!!!都是些破石头啊… 但仍然很美）
37. You realize that taking a cab is almost free (according to a certain person from Norway).
38. You’re outside and don’t even notice it’s raining anymore, because it is just simply normal to you by now.
39. You realise that any kind of food can be eaten with anything else, no matter how wierd the combination is.
40. You have six months of holidays in a year.
41. In case you need to get your hands clean, you realise that you only have two options: boil your hands in water near to 90º or see how they become two beauty ice-cubes. （家里的还好~餐厅的热水烫死了，冷水冰死人）
42. You have a sink in your bedroom. （很方便亚～～）
43. You can’t buy shoes in any shop because they all smell like feet!!
44. You find machines in pubs in which you can buy condoms, vibrators, lubricant and even a Hair Straightener.
45. Your house and surroundings are full of rubbish bags because rubbish is collected just once per week.
46. You ask for a double whisky in a pub and the quantity you’re given is just ridiculous!!
47. You see potatoes everywhere, in all different forms and shapes, i.e. boiled potatoes, jacked potatoes, smashed potatoes, chips, crisps, etc.
48. You realize that burping in the library is something normal.
49. You realize that no matter how weird the clothes you’re wearing are, people just won’t care.
50. You have hoovered your room at least once. (每两天都会吸一次尘~)
51. You shake the hand of someone of the opposite sex you’ve just met.
52. You drink as much tea with milk as you drink beer (at least 5 times a day).
53. You realize that being served alcohol in an academic seminar is completely normal.
54. You learn that 4 cups of tea per day is good for you.
55. You have stopped questioning why there are carpets even in the bathrooms
56. You know there is a fair chance your house is filled with mould.
57. Your floors and roofs are in serious decay after years of leakages and no maintenace.
58. You have a fire exit in your house.
59. You find yourself breaking into an english accent when trying to order a cuppa tea.
60. You have mushrooms in your toilets.
61. You see daffodils growing EVERYwhere, all year round. （真的好神奇哦，一年四季都会有，美的像假花~）
62. You find yourself discussing what make of baked beans is the best…and it doesn’t scare you
63. You see all four seasons in one day. first sun (oh blessed sun!), then rain, then snow, then hail. and sun, and rain, then…aaaah!
64. "hello/hey, how are you?" is replaced by "you alright?" (典型英国口音亚…)
65. You find yourself going out partying wearing only a little top… and it’s raining! And above all it’s normal because everybody is dressed like that!!
66. You realize that burping in the middle of a lecture is something normal.
67. It’s only five and every single shop is closed! （最让我的生气的啦!这么早关门干嘛亚!）
68. You’ve bought something at Argos!! （Argos 刚到的时候也常用~很方便呢）
69. You think it’s normal to sleep on a mattress which was considered old-fashioned crap in Europe 30 years ago.
70. You don’t go out to go out but to get drunk. （Get drunk~!!!!!）
71. You don’t mind the food anymore… （看来英国没有好吃的，已经出名了~）
72. Subway is the healthiest meal you can think of
73. You think that having a dildo is mandatory for every woman, and that ann summers rocks your sexual life! （Ann Summers Rocks~!!!）
74. You find normal that in clubs the ladies are full of screaming semi-naked drunk (British) girls trying to do their make up and hair again and again.
75. You feel like being a nun when you wear trousers or skirt longer than your knees and tops to go out （可惜苏格兰很多人还穿牛仔裤去pub.. 还是英格兰的night out 精彩啊..）
76. You go to the lectures just for sleeping..lying on the table, chair..it doesnt matter!!!
77. You discover that a simple ticket of the train can vary from a price of 8£ to 30£.. for the same train, time and journey
78. You realize that you have never seen an English Restaurant (哈哈哈。。so true~!)
79. You move into a house and realise that you can’t open the windows!!
80. You’re in the top back part of the bus, and a 9 years old chav asks you for a lighter （9 years old 的 chav 还曾经 hitting on me 呢… 最讨厌英国的Chav 啦!）
81. You realize that British people are queuing politely everywhere except at the bar counter
82. You discover there is a "potato" function on the microwave!!!
83. You phone a Hospital emergency service at night and you are speaking to a non-medical person on duty who will ask you a lot of questions and then decide if its an emergency. This person will even ask to speak to the almost unconcious patient and ask you to describe whether the person looks pale, the eyes are yellow, blue, red.Any bleeding…blah blah and then tell you that a doctor will only be available at 9.00 in the morning…(after an hour of questioning) and you are worried that the patient might die in the meantime but you have no other options （嗯，英国的医疗系统的确很麻烦!!! ）
84. Your umbrellas have got broken at least twice and you are still hoping not to break the new one even if it’s May! （风太大了~实在不想淋雨就买雨衣吧~伞确实很快就被吹坏了~ =。=）
85. You see your housemate ordering chinese food or pizzas three times a week （哈哈。。 totally）
86. You realize that you can get decent (dark, rye, healthy) bread in every European country except for the UK…and no, Toast is not considered a proper kind of bread…..
87. You are no longer suprised to see fans and radiators on at the same time (either in February or June!)
88. You are certainly annoyed by their stupid sockets
89. You realize that every product you buy "may contain trace of nuts"
90. Your sentences begin with.."to be honest".. （to be honest~ LOOOOOL）
91. You are addressed as "treacle, sugarplumb, darling, sweetheart, love, …." (and all other versions of nicknames in that genre you normally only call your wife/lover) by the staff in supermarkets, pubs and restaurants. (英格兰的老人，很爱说‘love’~~~ you alright, love? =.= )
92. You are affected by CCTV paranoia. (CCTV is every fxxking where！)
93. You can see, on a saturday night, Dancing on ice, strictly come dancing, pop idol, x factor, big brother, big brother celebrity, I’m a celebrity get me out of here (and so on) simultaneously!
94. You are not surprised to see an old lady, her daughter and her granddaughter dancing together in a club.
95. You talk about the weather all the time. （我也很爱谈论天气了~ it’s been sunny three days in a row~!!!!!!! 太不寻常了~ 哈哈）
96. You hear "WHA" instead of W-H-A-T ! and "THA" instead of T-H-A-T!!! （it annoys me so much!!!! ）
97. You have asked to borrow ten "quid" instead of ten pounds from someone （quid=pound）
98. It is 23.45 and the bell rings in the pub. Last orders mate, lets have 2pints each…
99. You have to pull a string to switch on the light or get the water from the shower!!
100. You realize "taking the piss out" of someone is not a medical procedure
101. You realize everybody just gets crazy in a club when Dj plays Mr. Brightside (The Killers), Place your hands (Reef), Don´t Stop me Now (Queen)!!LOL or the Baywatch theme…
102. You have to mind the gap between the train and the platform.
103. Every door is a "fire door" that you have to "keep shut".
104. You start celebrating Christmas Time right after Halloween.（感同身受亚~ 从十月份开始，party 就多起来了~ 狂欢一直延续到新年~ lol）